HEALTH & SAFETY INDUCTION TRAINING
Meet compliance needs for less
Our Health & Safety Induction course provides health and safety information, instruction and training to all staff. By the end of the course the learner will have an awareness of the general risks, dangers and hazards that are present or may be encountered whilst they go about their daily duties. They will also be aware of their responsibilities toward personal safety, as well as the safety of fellow workers or members of the public.
Advantages of this training.
- Ideal for all employers requiring a general health and safety induction for employees, new employees and visiting workers.
- We can teach all our courses in English, Afrikaans and Xhosa.
- Courses held by SAFETECH at your premises, or at ours.
- OHS Act
- GAR 4
- Sections 8, 13, 14, 15, 23, 26 & 38
- GSR 2A
- Types of hazards
- Common hazards and Safe Working Procedures
- Manual handling
- Slips, trips and falls
- Office Safety
- Control measures
- Safety Signs
- Emergency evacuation plan & procedures
- Recording and reporting
- The importance of reporting and recording
- Accident/injury reports
- Workman’s Compensation forms
- Workplace expectations
Rest assured in the knowledge that all our courses and training methods are continuously updated to keep in line with Department of Labour and HW SETA standards. You will receive the best quality training when selecting any course through us.