ADVANCED HEALTH & SAFETY
Further build your skills, knowledge and competence
Our Advanced Health & Safety Representative course builds on the skills, knowledge and competencies developed in the Basic Health & Safety Representative training.
Advantages of this course.
- Ideal for those looking to further develop, reinforce, extend and complement the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the Basic Health and Safety Representative training course.
- Ideal for Health and Safety committee members and others with an interest in, or responsible for, health and safety in their workplace.
- Health and safety plan
- Topics that should be covered in the plan
- Identifying hazards
- Different types of hazards
- Common workplace hazards
- Personal protective equipment
- Function of PPE
- Care & maintenance
- Fire Extinguishers and detectors
- Types & uses
- Classes of fire
- Emergency evacuation plan
- Recording and reporting
- Workman’s compensation
Rest assured in the knowledge that all our courses and training methods are continuously updated to keep in line with Department of Labour and HW SETA standards. You will receive the best quality training when selecting any course through us.